NOW YOU'RE READY FOR TRAINING!
We are dedicated in making sure everyone feels comfortable, if you feel extra training may be needed, just let the Volunteer Coordinator know.
What you will need to know:
- Bring your waiver form if you haven’t already handed it in.
- Wear shoes/sneakers/boots that cover the entire foot.
- Wear your Volunteer T-shirt (this is so staff and the public can recognize you as a volunteer)
- Have your volunteer badge (received during orientation) placed where others can see it.
- Please leave all valuables either at home or locked in your car.
- Water bottles are welcomed, but please no glass.
- When you start your shift, please remember to sign-in at the Volunteer Room.
We look forward to working with you! The Kaua`i Humane Society relies on its volunteers to make sure everything is running smoothly and our animals receive the proper care and attention they all deserve, and there’s a lot of them. Your helping hands will help to ensure homeless animals are being properly cared for, and are ready to be adopted!