Better your Business While Saving Lives!
Benefits your business
- Reduces stress and anxiety within the workplace
- Increases employee morale
- Positive attention from the public helps draw in a larger customer base
- In-house pest control without having to use poisons or pesticides
Benefits the cat
- Gives the cat a break from the stressful environment of the shelter
- Allows the cat the social interaction necessary to ready it for home life
- Allows the cat the potential to meet more adopters than if it were stuck in a kennel at the shelter
How do I become a foster?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808-632-0610.
KHS provides all supplies and medical care. The cat can stay at the business or go home with an employee at night. We ask that your business have room to house the cat’s food, water and litter, and have a small “lounge area” the cat can escape to when feeling overwhelmed.