Gomez Galley Pet Food Bank
DO YOU NEED FOOD FOR YOUR DOG OR CAT?
The Kaua’i Humane Society’s Pet Food Bank Can Help!
When economic issues threaten a pet owner’s ability to continue caring for his or her dog or cat, the Kaua’i Humane Society helps by offering a limited supply of pet food from our emergency pet food pantry: Gomez Galley. Our Gomez Galley food is generously donated by our supporters.
GOMEZ GALLEY GUIDELINES:
- Food is available for pick up at the Kaua’i Humane Society from 10-6pm. We will make every effort to provide a 1 gallon bag of food for each pet in your home.
- Proof of eligibility is required. You must apply in person and provide proof of need that is dated within the last six months (TANF #, EBT card, a letter from a government agency affirming that you qualify for public assistance, unemployment check stub, SNAP, some other form of public assistance). ID is required when registering.
- Pet owners receiving food from Gomez’ Galley pet food bank are asked not to add any more pets to their household once they have signed up for this program. You will receive food only for the animal (s) you have listed at registration.
- We only allow one registration per household. Please list one alternate household member or friend who may be picking food for your pet(s). You may pick up for a maximum of 2 households at one time ONLY if you are listed on both registrations.
- Registration is valid for 6 months, after which time you must re-register.
- We are unable to deliver pet food.