Dog Park Day Passes
Try the Kauai Humane Society Dog Parks for $5 a day
The Kauai Humane Society is offering the public the opportunity to purchase day passes to our dog park located at 3-825 Kaumuali’i Hwy, Lihue, HI 96766.
Previously, the parks were only accessible to KHS members, but we aim to make our services and programs accessible to everyone.
- Visit our front office to purchase a pass, open from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. daily. Pass is valid from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. day of purchase.
- Enjoy a rest in one of our shaded gazebos or picnic tables while your dog romps and frolics with other park users.
We offer two parks – one for dogs smaller than 30 pounds and one for larger dogs.
Each park includes water bowls, baby pools, water hoses, plenty of open space, and trash receptacles.
In order to allow everyone to enjoy these amenities, we ask that you respectfully follow our guidelines posted at the park.
Mahalo for your support!
Dog Park Guidelines
- Pet owners accept full responsibility for themselves, their pets, and their children.
- Dogs are to be leashed while entering and exiting the parks.
- Dogs in heat should be left at home.
- Puppies and dogs are to be vaccinated and healthy.
- Dogs are to be kept under close supervision by their owners at all times.
- Leash your dog at the first sign of aggressive behavior.
- Please clean up after your dog.
Annual Dog Park Access
Want to access the dog park without having to buy a daily pass?
Help Us Maintain the Parks
Unmarked trees, gazebos, and picnic tables are available for adoption. Funds from these sponsorships are used to maintain the parks. Please ask the KHS staff for more details.