Low-Cost Spay and Neuter Clinic
Our low-cost spay/neuter clinic is by appointment only.
- Drop off is between 8-9 a.m.
- Pick-up is between 4-5 p.m.
- Dogs must arrive on a leash.
- Cats must arrive in an enclosed carrier.
- Small animals must arrive in an enclosed carrier.
- Cats must be at least two pounds, two months, and in good health. Dogs must be at least three months old. Please see your regular vet prior to scheduling surgery if you have any health concerns. KHS reserves the right to deny surgery to any animal.
- Must have a microchip (one can be purchased and implanted during surgery).
- Surgery must be paid for in advance and is Non-Refundable
- Rescheduling must be done 48 hours in advance or a $20 rescheduling fee will apply. Rescheduled appointments must be within 3 months of the original appointment.
- We strongly recommend your pet be current on vaccines. (Vaccinations and flea/tick prevention can be added for additional fees.)
- Cat Spay/Neuter: $50
- Female Dog Spay (under 50 lbs): $85
- Female Dog Spay (over 50 lbs): $125
- Male Dog Neuter: $85
- Small Animals (rabbits, rats, chinchillas, male guinea pigs): $25
- Microchip – $20
- Vaccines – $20
Spay/Neuter fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Funding assistance for qualified individuals may be available through our Spay Neuter Assistance Program SNAP). Please download the application here and submit the completed form to email@example.com.
REMEMBER… spaying and neutering reduces unwanted pregnancies and pet overpopulation!!
Organizer : Kaua`i Humane Society
More About Event : Click Here to Book a Spay or Neuter Appointment
Venue : Kaua'i Humane Society
Address : 3-825 Kaumuali'i Hwy, Lihue 96766
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 808-632-0610