Spaying and Neutering Saves Lives!
Kauai Humane Society is proud to offer low-cost spay/neuter services for pets in our community with same day drop-off and pick-up.
How It Works
- Surgeries are by appointment only
- Drop off time is 8 am – 9 am.
- Pick up time is between 4 pm – 5 pm.
- Microchips may be purchased and implanted during surgery for $20.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, you must reschedule at least 48 hours prior to your original appointment, otherwise, you will be charged a rescheduling fee ($20)
- If dog/cat does not have a valid license, a license must be purchased at time of surgery.
- Low-cost vaccinations, dewormer, and/or flea treatment may also be purchased.
- Cats must arrive in a safe/humane animal carrier. Dogs must arrive on a collar and leash.
Call today to schedule an appointment – (808) 632-0610, extension 100.
The Kauai Humane Society offers a spay neuter assistance program (SNAP) that is designed to provide financial assistance to those in need. We do not have a limit on the number of animals who may receive the assistance, but an application process is necessary. Click here for the SNAP application.
Once an application is received, a KHS staff person will review the application and will discuss with you eligibility for financial assistance. Your pet’s spay/neuter surgery may be partially or fully subsidized, depending upon the individual need.
Feral Cat Spay/Neuter
Please click here for information on our feral cat spay/neuter program, guidelines and trapping information.