Spaying and Neutering Saves Lives!
Kauai Humane Society is proud to offer low-cost spay/neuter services for pets in our community with same day drop-off and pick-up.
Cat/rabbit/Guinea pig neuter – $20
Cat/rabbit/Guinea pig spay – $40
Dog neuter – $50
Dog spay under 25 lbs. – $50
Dog spay 25 to 50 lbs. – $60
Dog spay over 50 lbs. – $80
Vaccines for dogs and cats – $15 each
Flea and tick treatment – $15
Dewormer – $10
Microchip – $10
How It Works
- Surgeries are by appointment only.
- Drop off time is 8 – 10am.
- Pick up is required the same day as surgery. Pick up Tuesday – Friday is 4 – 6pm. On Saturdays, pick up is between 3 – 4pm. We do not offer appointments on Sundays or Mondays.
- Microchips may be purchased and implanted during surgery for $10.
- If dog/cat does not have a valid license, a license must be purchased at time of surgery.
- Low-cost vaccinations, dewormer, and/or flea treatment may also be purchased.
- Cats must arrive in a safe/humane animal carrier. Dogs must arrive on a collar and leash.
Call today to schedule an appointment – (808) 632-0610, extension 100.
The Kauai Humane Society offers a spay neuter assistance program (SNAP) that is designed to provide financial assistance to those in need. We do not have a limit on the number of animals who may receive the assistance, but an application process is necessary. Click here for the SNAP application.
Once an application is received, a KHS staff person will review the application and will discuss with you eligibility for financial assistance. Your pet’s spay/neuter surgery may be partially or fully subsidized, depending upon the individual need.
Feral Cat Spay/Neuter
Please click here for information on our feral cat spay/neuter program, guidelines and trapping information.